Monday 7 May 2012

Saturday's craft fair

Morning ladies and what a grey one it is. Lets hope the weather improves, so that I can get the kids out in the garden to burn off some energy, while I spend some time playing with my bits from the new summer mini catty.

Thanks to those ladies that came along to see me on Saturday morning, to have a go on the make & take table and benefit from a 10% discount on their orders.

I was also taking names for my new stampers group and had a lovely new lady Sarah join the crew! If you love Stampin Up this is a great way to build up your stash and also earn free Stampin Up products, without holding a party. The group will commit to spend £150 between them, which is the required amount to start earning hostess benefits. Every month one member will take it in turn to become the 'virtual hostess' and receive the hostess benefits. Everyone who joins my Stampers 10 club will also receive a free copy of the Stampin Up catalogue if they don't already have one. If you would like to join please let me know.

I also had my booking basket with me, where anyone could pick a small thank you gift for booking a party or mini card class with me or Helen. I still have it handy so also let me know if you have a free date to gather a few friends together for a fun evening of creating. The mini card classes cost £6 per person, but they will go home with 5 cards crafted by themselves. If you just want to host a party there will be a demo by myself and Helen plus a small make & take so that your friends can have a little play with the products.

Helen and I will be busy over the next few days preparing for the Men & Boys card class next week. Still a couple of places but you will need to be quick if you would like to join us.

X Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment