Sunday 27 May 2012

Good morning all and what a fantastic day it is!

I have a couple of things to show you today which I hope you will like.

The first is a photo of the project we will making at the June classes, as I didnt think the one I have already posted does it justice.
I have used a different paper, still from the Sale a Bration pack and a different ribbon colour. There will be various designs for you to choose from if you decide to join the class and I will need to know asap so that I can ensure we have enough materials for all.





The second project I thought I would show you is some cards I made using up some scrap from the overflowing scraps box. Still more to go! Its not my own design but one I have copied from a lady called Karin Menghini. Its using the Little Leaves Big shot sizzlets die and the boho flowers punch. A simple but elegant card I thought and a great way to use up bits and pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment