Friday 25 May 2012

Embossing Class

Morning all! Sorry I have been a very bad blogger again, but time just seems to be flying by. I just seem to have time to prepare for classes, then they have come and gone and its on to the next one!

The next ones are on 11th & 12th June and we will be making a card tote bag suitable for all those odd shaped presents you need to package and a matching card. You will also receive a pack of pearls to take home and glam up your other projects. There are still places available on both classes so let me know if you wish to attend and I will put your name down. Furthur details on the classes page.

On the subject of classes, I have been asked to do an embossing class so I have arranged with hubby to have the house on the evening of the 19th June. There will be 6 spaces, 2 of which have gone, at a cost of £6. We will look at the inks and embossing powders you need, have a play and make a card or two using embossing techniques. Heat embossing is a great way to add dimension and colour to your designs, as it gives a rised and shiny outline to your images. Once again let me know if you would like to come.

Still looking for party hostesses and Stampers group members. I have three ladies chopping at the bit waiting to order, mainly from the new summer mini.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment