Thursday 21 October 2010

Christmas is coming!


Hi still busy! Not only getting ready for Saturday's Craft Day but also preparing for Windmill classes and 5 for £5 classes, which are beginning to fill up! Don't forget if you want to have one of your own and get a group of your friends together for a girlie evening give me a buzz to arrange a date.
Here is a card I have made for one of the classes using a new set called Delightful Decorations and the matching punch. It is really versatile and I will try and get some examples of how it can be used in different ways as soon as I can.
Still a couple of places left on the Stampers Group and don't forget to leave those wish lists around for family and friends to find for Christmas pressy ideas. Make sure they know that I can be contacted at any time and will of course be very discreet!! I will even wrap the gifts for them.
Will let you know how Saturday goes and maybe post a few photos of the ladies in action!
X Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment