Wednesday 13 October 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hi sorry I haven't posted for a while but Helen and I have been busy getting everything ready for the Craft Day which is now only 2 weeks away. We are both so excited and pleased with the projects that we have lined up. Its just the final bits to do nearer the time that we have left to do now.

Also following the Launch Party it is now time to start thinking about Christmas and we are getting things ready for all the Christmas classes we have lined up. Keep and eye on the classes page and I will do my best to keep it up to date.

Also at the class I had enough people who wanted to join my new Stampers Group to make it a Stampers 10! This means each member only has to spend £15 a month to join and have the hostess benefits. There are still two places left if anyone is interested and it will start at the end of the month.

Everybody that came to the Launch Party thought the catalogue was fabulous and I have to agree. With a large number of items being retired, it has been replaced with some great new products and the new colours give it all a fresh feel. If you would like a catalogue let me know and I can send you one for £5 including P&P, or you can take a look online at http://www.stampinup.com/, and email with your order. Don't forget I accept pay pal, as well as cash and cheques and Stampin' Up have just started to accept credit cards.

X Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment