Thursday 19 June 2014

Now that my Partylite  party is over, I can now start concentrating on the new catty launch coffee morning on Saturday 12th July.

Samples & Make and Takes to create, but a least I have the raffle and door prizes organised.

 I also need to start deciding what to put in the goody bags!

 Don't forget I will need to know if you want one by next Friday so that I can get the contents ordered ready for the big day. The more people that have one then the better the variety of products will be in them. They are £20 and will include a stamp set and some of the new papers and cards. You will of course be able to buy a catalogue on its own for just £2.50 (rrp £4.95)

If you can't make the event, you can still join in by reserving a goody bag and buying some raffle tickets for products old and new.

Here are the raffle prizes and the free door prize will be one of Stampin Up's simply sent card packs.




No comments:

Post a Comment