Wednesday 9 January 2013


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well where did the last one go? I have no idea. I must apologise again for the lack of posts. What with Christmas and starting a new job, I just don't seem to find the time. However I am going to try and make time!

I will be working hard over the weekend to try and get as much information updated as I can. This will including forthcoming classes and telling you all about this year's Sale a Bration offer, which starts on 22nd January through to 22nd March, along with the new Spring Mini which will be available soon too!

In the meantime I thought I would just show you this lovely little set of cards and little presentation box that my ladies made last night at the Wick Hall class. They are based on a set that Jenny Moors designed and although simple I think very effective.



See you soon X

No comments:

Post a Comment