Tuesday 28 August 2012

Ho Ho Ho Christmas is Coming!!!

Sorry I have been quiet for a while. The Farquhars went to Ireland last week but now we are back!

I came home to find a big box of goodies from Stampin Up waiting for me. It was full of some of the new products from the new Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue, which you can order from on 1st September, and they are fab! I am so excited about them and hope you will be too.

With that in mind I will be holding a Stampin Up Christmas Party on Friday 14th September here at Sandfield Ave to get you in the mood. So if you have nothing better to do why not pop in for a look and a mince pie.

There is lots of new products covering Halloween and Christmas for crafters and non crafters alike. The catalogue also offers some great ideas of how to jazz up you Christmas gifts.

Here is a sneak peek of one of the products!

Also on the 1st September the retiring items list will be released and I will post that as soon as I can.

I am also looking for new members of my Virtual Hostess Club (Stampers 8. I currently have 4 ladies that are ready to go so only need another 4.

You commit to placing an order of a minimum of £20 per month for 8 months and one of the months you will be the Hostess and can earn FREE hostess pounds to spend in the catalogue.

You get a FREE catalogue and any seasonal catalogues too!

Lots of my customers love this way of building up their crafty stash bit by bit each month, and it also means you can obtain the special hostess products, without holding a party.

Please message me if you would like a place or would like more information, or if you be attending on Friday 14th.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment