Wednesday 25 April 2012

Change of Venue

Hi there ladies.

Hope all is well with you and that you gardeners are enjoying the rain.


Unfortunatly due to so many people being away over the bank holiday weekend, Helen and I have decided to postpone the afternoon craft class on 5th May to another time. This will hopefully accommodate all those people that wanted to do it, but couldnt make it because of previous engagements. I am very sorry to those people who booked and paid a deposit, and I will contact you separately, but hope you will still want to make the lovely Mocha Card Box.


The morning event will still be taking place but at a different venue. It will be in the small Wick hall, Wick Street, next to Going Spare. A make & take and coffees will still be available, and also there will be a craft fair going on in the large hall, so something else to have a look at too.


I do hope you will still be able to join me to have a look at the new catty and a play. I will be taking orders and as usuall will give a 10% discount on all placed on the day. I will also signing up members for our new Stampers group.

No comments:

Post a Comment