Tuesday 29 November 2011

Not Long now!

Just under a month to go and I havent really scratched the surface yet on the Christmas present front! Off to Chichester tomorrow with the kids for a Christmas shopping trip so hopefully I will get a few more bits sorted.

On that note dont forget to get your orders in time for Christmas!

I am offering a Christmas Wish List Service where I will provide a list for you to fill in and distribute to your family and friends who can then contact me to select your presents! I will gift wrap all presents for FREE. Also gift vouchers available if you have a crafty person who you are not sure what to get.

Also what about the problem of spending all that money you get for Christmas! How about holding a party for family and friends in the New Year and buying all those things that you have been drooling over in the catalogue! An added bonus for January is "Sale a bration" time when free products will be available on all purchases over £45. So contact me to arrange a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment