Saturday 1 October 2011

Catalogue Launch Day


Well what a fab morning we had yesterday at our Stampin Up catalogue launch party.
Thank you to all those ladies and one gentlemen who attended. I hope you all had fun and had a chance to have a go at one of the make & takes.
Here is the fab little card that Helen demonstrated and that the ladies were able to have a go at.
Helen used the new Pennant Parade stamp set and the Petite Pennants Builder punch, which proved to be very popular. Even I must have one now!
I do have a couple of spaces on my new Stampers Group left if anyone would like to take them. Its a great way to buy all those lovely new things you would like and spread the purchases over a few months.For one of those months you will be the virtual hostess and receive the hostess benefits.
I have also introduced gift vouchers. Take a look at the Gift Voucher page for further details.
X Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment