Wednesday 31 August 2011

Not long now!!

Well not long till the new catalogue is available!!

But before that, tomorrow the Retiring Items list will be released. I will put it on my blog as soon as I can tomorrow, or if you would like me to email you a copy let me know. You will need to be quick if there is anything you would like as stock is limited and once its gone, its gone.

Also I will be starting my new Stampers Group following the release of the new catalogue at my Launch Party on Saturday 1st October, so keep the morning free!


Come along and have a play with some of the new products and sign up for the Stampers Group and receive a 10% discount on your first order and a free catalogue (rrp £5.95). This is a great way of earning the hostess benefits without holding a party. For 10 months you commit to ordering a minimum of a £15 spend and then one of the months you will earn the hostess benefits.



No comments:

Post a Comment