Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy New Year

Well I have spent the morning packing away the christmas decorations, putting the cards in a safe place for next year and hoovering up the pine needles from the tree.

I hope to be able to re home the Christmas tree where my husband works and maybe use it again next year. After all a tree is not just for Christmas, it is for life!

I just thought I would show you the decorations I made for the tree using punched shapes, which were folded in half and stuck together with a piece of Stampin Up's elastic cord in the middle. I used miles of the stuff over the festive period on my pressies and gift tags.

Easy to make and great fun with the kids helping. Just like making the paper chains in the old days!

Please excuse the fuzzy photo. I hope for a new camera for my birthday. But I am not holding my breath!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment