Sunday 28 February 2010

Card Classes


I did another mini card class on Friday and once again I thought I would show you what we did. We had 9 ladies this time and they all did very well. The card stock is all Stampin' Up! and the stamps used were the Pocket Silhouette set, with sentiments from various other SU sets.
If you fancy having a go at making these cards or any of the others featured, but dont want to hold a party or live close enough to come to one of mine, I am quite happy to make you up a kit and post it to you. I will include all the pre cut card, shapes and stamped images.
If you would also like to buy the set of stamps used on the projects, I am happy to supply them too, with a 10% discount. If you are interested just contact me and we will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment