Thursday 22 October 2009

Tuesday's card


Tuesday's card class went very well again. As the christmas cards were so successful we have decided to do more christmas cards at the next one which will be on 1st December. The ladies also are going to bring along nibbles as it will be the last one before christmas. I dont know where this year has gone! We will be making 6 cards (photo attached) for £10, including tea, coffee and mince pies. It will be at the Wick Hall between 2-4pm. Please contact me for further details and to reserve your place.
Also just a reminder that I am doing a free draw for the Stampin Up "Snow Flurries" stamping set for everybody that places an order with me this month, and there is not much of it left. I will be away from my computer next week but providing I receive your order and payment on my Paypal account by the 31st I will still enter you. Dont forget to add £3.95 for p&p and let me know your address for delivery purposes. My Paypal address is the same as my email address.
Have a Happy Halloween
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment