Wednesday 30 September 2009

New Catalogue Promotion




I have been busy over the last week or so putting together a Stampin' Up! display for my local flower shop, to promote the new catalogue which is finally here.


My friend who runs "The Flower Shop" in Wick, Littlehampton has allowed me to put a display on her counter for the month of October so that her customers can take a look at whats on offer, buy or even book a party. So if you are in the area pop in and take a look - she does really gorgeous flowers as well!


Also everyone that places an order in October will be entered into a prize draw with the opportunity of winning the "Snow Flurries" stamp set.


Dont forget to contact me if you would like to purchase anything or to book a party if you live in the Littlehampton area.

No comments:

Post a Comment